Herlev Municipality has selected Qbit’s Budget Follow up module to digitize the manual Excel budget processes. With the module, which is based on Jedox’s market-leading budget, planning and forecasting system, Herlev municipality will achieve a user-friendly and automated process from the beginning to end for the recurring process – by streamlining a number of tasks:
- Automatic data preparation and budgeting process
- Targeted, explanatory and easy-to-use app, where business managers easily and quickly can enter changes and explanations
- A central overview and digital approval process of forecast and explanations
- Automatic consolidation of all forecasts and expectations from the areas into a unified version
- Automatic delivery of reporting to the management team and to the politicians.
It can be recycled
Herlev Municipality sees the opportunities in the future to reuse the solution to digitize work processes withing budget/forecast, Construction management and also reuse to help areas to digital and automated analysis and disposal.
Contact Qbit for a review of modern municipal modules for:
- Budget follow-up
- Construction Management
- Business Initiatives
- Budget and planning for next year
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to the Management team
- Budget follow-up and allocation in the business areas